HIRING FOR THIRD PARTY ADMINISTRATOR (TPA)
- JOB LOCATION : Gurgaon
- SALARY : INR 20,000 to INR 25,000
- EXPERIENCE – Atleast 02 years experience in TPA – Third Party Administrator
- Health insurance companies often outsource their claims operations to third-party administrators.
- Liability insurance claims are typically handled by third-party claims administrators.
- The role of third-party administrators is growing to include many other day-to-day operational services.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as an office administrator and TPA , office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
** NO CHARGES ARE TAKEN FROM THE CANDIDATE**